Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow – the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins – amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
What can I expect on my first visit?
After arriving at our office, you will be greeted by one of our therapists. You will be asked to fill out an intake form to provide your medical history. You will then be taken back to our treatment room where we will go over your intake form, your goals for the session, and answer any questions you may have. The therapist will exit the room while you undress to your comfort level (you will be draped the entire time or remain clothed depending on the type of service being performed). After a few minutes, the therapist will knock on the door to ask if you are ready, and will enter when you are comfortably on the table. Once the session is over, the therapist will exit the room for you to redress. She will then discuss her findings during the session, collect payment, and walk you back out to the front lobby.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We currently accept cash, local checks, and major credit cards.
What is your cancellation policy?
I understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In my desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give me 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment. You are always welcome to send a friend or family member in your place.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, I will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.